Sunday, June 7, 2009

Boring hOlidayzz…Missin mah skul!



Right now m trapped at home bcz of my boring holidayzz…. I cant go newhere….summerzz are too hot.

Me and almost every friend , class mate,skulmate ofmine is missing skul & is finding dese hot days too boring.

Same is with me, but its not. I still have my frnzz wid me…n m not bored. M njoying mah holidayz…n I think 1st time.

These holidayzz I decided to start blogging so m posting in my 1st post…

I thot I'll complt mah Holiday homwrks on time…bt as usual, its incomplete…m addicted to frnship…so I need to come online J leaving my homwrk behind.. :P

Many go for some hobby classes or some oder tym killing n developing hobbies, bt I cant leave my Pc…m in love wid it :D

As usual this Er m also going for a School Trip to Goa on 13th June[I'll b posting for that trip on this blog.] I was too Xited bt now m not,may b d rzn is same…I wud love to stay online rather.

From the 1st day of mah vacationz…I every day decide to do some of my homework but my morning starts by logging in to IM n I kno dat dis addiction of mine is to harmful for my studies! LOlzz

I m getting lazy …..lazier…..i think blogging wud kill my time…so good luck to me. J





Wud love to rcv replies from you…post in.!

Shalvika.

No comments:

Post a Comment