Friday, June 26, 2009

Best Vacationz evah…in Goa.




Goa…like heaven on earth.it was my dream…. To visit goa once… it finally became true. 13th june – 18th June 09 are the best days of my 14 erz old life.

I missed almost nothing there….. I njoyd,I laffed, I cried, I made friends, I had friends, I was alone, I was not alone, n it was Great! Luvvit.

2 People were there whom I missd but I was happy dat every person I wanted was there with me….including my bestest friend. I had a company. A good company. I was accompanied so well… n I loved my cellfone ;) . I discovored.i realized.n I luvvd it.

The train's journey, the resort, resort's room, beaches, shopping corners, road side food, phone calls , every joke cracked, every topic to chatter , each n every moment n people who were there wimme…. Every single person is too special to me. I made New friends, I xplored the ppl I knew already "Much better" this time. Some became too special to me… n one who was special to me…. He'll always be.He was jus jus awsumm dere….he helped me a lot,supported a lot,encoureaged me a lot,told me a lot,asked me a lot,I jus love him a lot.thnXx to you…

Dat week…I Miss it a lot. :( …….fotografy was on its fullest , I left behind nthin…. Jus memories. Almost everything….. I cant forget it. its not easy to Enjoy. . . bt I did. I think this was 1st time i enjoyed it…my vacationz…. Every time I come back from these trips I regret smthing, smthing has to go rong….. same happened here…. Bt I dun find it a havock now… I jus miss it.

N dun missed a single smile there…. Love You my Life.



This was the 1st thing I saw on 14th june… first time we left resort for the beach…. I was xited as it was my first time…. N suddenly I saw this. I cud c the Beach from here…. N jus ran towards it… my god. It was amazing…. Dream come true! Dream come true! Dream come true!

Love You Goa…. Go Goa. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment