Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pareshaan - Ishaqzaade

Here is the Video from MOST AWAITED movie these days By ME :D
 Pareshaan - Ishaqzaade. 

At first , when Parineeti begins to lip sync the words it doesn't please me.
A friend of mine said " Such a beautiful song and equally bad video ,it should have been ROCKSTAR sorta video" -Pallavi Verma,Friend.

But I think video is just different in its own way..
The part where Parineeti plays with the Vintage concert Mic With Concert back- lighting is enough for a rockstar like feel.

Its is amaaazingly sung by Shalmali Kolgade. Lyrics by Kausar Munir are no less.
I love song's beats ...everything ♥

Also i must mention that music reminds me of Kailash Kher 's album "Kailasa 's " - Teri Deewani.



     
" very well pointed about "Teri Deewani" & the harmonium portion reminds me of "Saiyaan" :)" - By  ) On Twitter.


And again , the Ethnic Outfit of hers is awesome. The Look . So Simple and Elegant yet Beautiful. Check Preview

1 comment:

  1. wow what a song, what a video, what a beauti , I just fell in love with this song. .. thanks for the video

    ReplyDelete