Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Love Aaj Kal is Out....And I Saw it. Review! Love Aaj Kal Rocks! I Finally saw The Movie.!!



Ohkey so writing a review about Love Aaj Kal, well this is the first time am writing any review! And I would love to start from Love Aaj Kal, I think it’s most difficult to write about such a wonderful movie, because I think I will definitely miss out something! I and My Best friend had been waiting for this movie from about a month. The day I saw its first trailer I knew I have to see this movie now. Deepika makes me go crazy. Later when my friend told me that he is waiting for it because he really loves Imtiaz Ali's direction. He loved Socha Na tha and Jab We Met. So we knew Love Aaj Kal will be a big hit. Dooriyan was awesome and Aahun Aahun really made me bounce. After Jab we Met not only me but almost everyone was expecting a lot from Imtiaz, and we got that.



I loved each and every scene of it. The movie starts in London with glimpses of Meera (Deepika) and Jai (Saif) how they started a relationship and how they had to compromise. They decide to break up as Meera had to leave for Delhi for her job where Jai also had to leave for Golden Gate, his biggest dream ever! They knew that Long-Distance-Relationships DONT WORK! So they find a solution for it that is Break-Up. They decide to leave each other after a relationship of 2 years and they won’t do it like others, they end up happily with a break up party! While Meera is leaving for Delhi Jai decides to see off her last time and here comes the second role played by Saif - Veer Singh. there on the Airport, Veer Singh (played by Rishi Kapoor) starts with his past telling Jai about having a great heart , telling him about love. Veer(Saif is young rishi kapoor) used to look like to Jai. Jai used to follow a girl on her way to college - Harleen Kaur (Giselle Monteiro).which later when shifted to Calcutta from Delhi same as Meera, who went to Delhi from London. Jai and Meera are still in contact through Phones & Internet. They keep sharing their everyday with each other. When Meera tells Jai that her boss Vikram want to have a dinner with her, where Jai is little possessive about her but still suggests her to go with him. Where the other side Jai also meets Joe during the song Twist! Which finally is the girlfriend of Jai now. He is still missing Meera and then decides to go to Delhi as Joe also wanted to visit India. At Delhi, Jai surprises Meera by where on the other side of screen Veer surprises Harleen at Calcutta. After Jai & Veer spend some fun time around Meera & Harleen, Meera tells Jai that Vikram proposed her about marriage and Harleen tells Veer about her’s. Veer and Jai leave. Meera feels the need of Jai on the second day of the marriage only, she tries to go for him but she finds that Jai is absolutely fine, so she returns, but not to her husband Vikram, she is living separately. Where Jai is totally busy and really satisfied to fulfill his dream of the Golden Gate he realizes that he can’t concentrate and finds out that reason for his distraction is Meera. He goes back to Delhi to meet Meera and where in story of Veer Singh, Veer jumps in the train to Calcutta and conveys Harleen's mother. The movie ends with a cute acceptation of love by Jai to Meera and where at Calcutta Harleen runs away with Veer....Leaving the Audience to groove to Aahun Aahun...and regretting that the movie ended :( (Like Me).

"Now, That’s Like A Movie!!" because, from My Opinion this is the most Balanced movie I’ve ever seen.

•Superb Cast,

•Touching Scenes which everyone can relate his life to,

•a li'l Pinch of Comedy Romance Drama and Action too... (balanced one huh! ;) )

•Audience is finding themselves in the movie...everyone is touched and finding solutions (happy solutions) to their lives.

•Music is Fabulous....Sad Sweet Folk Romantic Hip-hop....Each & Every kind of song Ads shine to it.

•There is a Happy Ending. :D

Given above are the reasons why I liked the movie and that it has to be liked by all.

It's a Big Big Hit !

I still want to go back to that theatre , still shouting around telling everyone I saw it ... I saw it, bas koi ek baar or mujhe dikha do...mujhe 5-6 baar movie fir se dekhni hai...


٭Awesome ٭Fantastic ٭Fabulous ٭Mind-Blowing ٭Superb ٭Exquisite ٭Excellent ٭Outstanding ٭Exceptional ٭Terrific ٭Attention-Grabbing ٭Marvelous ٭Impressive ٭Remarkable ٭Extraordinary ٭Prominent ٭Great ٭Tremendous ٭Amazing ....I fall short of words

A Movie very special to me.

Love,

-Shalvika

(Love Aaj Kal's Biggest fan (I Bet) ;) ) !!


No comments:

Post a Comment